Have you got toys your children no longer use? Are your children ready for something new?
Bring along the toys you’ve finished with and swap them for something else!
- Toys should be clean and in useable condition.
- Small toys and sets of small items should where possible be in clear plastic bags.
- You will get one token for each toy or bag of small items brought in, to use to ‘buy’ something else.
- After 11.30am any items left can be taken without tokens.
- Tea/coffee/juice will be available
Please note the following cannot be accepted:
- electrical items
- toys with cords over 30cm
- car seats, baby slings or other safety equipment
- food items, such as baby milk formula
New or soon-to-be parents? Not sure what type of nappies to use?
Come and find out about different types of reusable nappies – they will save you money as well as being better for the environment! And did you know there are discount vouchers available?
Nappy Guru Beth Booker will be on hand to show you lots of different types of reusable nappy and answer your questions. Pre-loved nappies will be available to buy at the event and orders can be taken for new ones.
This event is being run alongside the Toy Swap. Tea/coffee/juice will be available.
Run by PACT in association with The Cumbria Real Nappy Campaign