Please become a member of PACT by completing the membership form below and sending us the required £1. Or pay with PayPal below, including a small donation to cover the transaction costs.
Penrith Action for Community Transition Limited (PACT) is registered in England as an Industrial and Provident Society for the Benefit of the Community (Registration No. 31972R). The Society is owned by its members and run according to these rules. Each member has one vote at General Meetings. Any financial surplus is reinvested to acheive the object of the Society. If the Society is dissolved, any remaining assets must go to a similar organisation.
The objects of the Society shall be to carry on any business for the benefit of the community by:
- Raising awareness of the issues associated with climate change, scarcity of resources and economic
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Increasing community resilience
- Actively working with other stakeholders to harness the energies of the local community to achieve
- the above three objectives
Please download the form attached below, print it, fill it in and return with £1 for your share to the secretary at 3 Sand Croft, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 8BB.
All applications for membership must be approved by the board of directors.